Tuesday 25 February 2020

Neena Gupta’s ID checing



Neena Gupta is not just delivering ace performances on the silver screen, but the
actress is also winning the internet game. Recently Neena posted a click from her travel diaries and in her caption she explained how her ID was checked thrice, “Jab teen baar id dekha jata hai toe samajh mein aa jaata hai ki baby abhi tum famous aur successful nahin huee.” While she gave a hilarious twist to her identity card being rechecked, fans of Neena Gupta came up with equally entertaining replies.

Earlier, Neena Gupta had posted a 25 year old throwback picture and was earning praise for her adorable throwback click.

Being a single mother to Masaba Gupta , Neena had recently revealed how she received a lot of support from her father. “My father played a very important role in raising my daughter, he especially shifted to Mumbai to help me. I cannot express how thankful I am to him. He was my backbone during the most crucial time of my life,” Neena told IANS.

(Copied from TOI)

No comments:

Post a Comment